Many insurance companies are now covering acupuncture, especially for the treatment of pain, but some still are not. MediCal and MediCare do not cover acupuncture services, even for pain, but many MediCare add-on policies do, so if you are a MediCare patient with extend coverage through a provider like Kaiser be sure to check your coverage.
Most PPOs have some level of coverage for their participants. Here is a partial listing of a few of the providers who do normally cover acupuncture:
• Kaiser Permanente - please click here for more information.
• Health Net
• United Healthcare
• Blue Cross/Blue Shield
• American Specialty Health Plan (ASH)
We are currently accepting new Worker's Compensation patients and we do accept most insurance plans. We are providers for the following Workers Compensation insurance companies:
• State Fund (State of California)
• Anthem Worker's Compensation
• Pacific Compensation Insurance
• Corvel Worker's Compensation
• Coventry Worker's Compensation Insurance
• Pacific Compensation
• Wellcomp (York) Insurance
• Chubb Group
• County of Los Angeles (Corvel)
• County of San Bernardino (Corvel)
• County of Riverside (Corvel)
If your insurance company is not on the list give us a call, very often your MPN will be using one of the larger medical groups listed above.
If you have any questions, or, for a complementary report of your insurance acupuncture coverage, please call us at: (714) 779-8800
Copyright © 2019 East Lake Acupuncture Clinic - All Rights Reserved.